Mammalian Processing Suite
The Mammalian Processing Suite are designed and equipped for manufacturing viral vectors and other biologics produced using mammalian cell culture technology (e.g. antibodies, proteins). This suite consists of two adjacent rooms typically segregating the culture/harvest of cells and the purification/concentration of virus (antibodies, proteins) generated.
- ISO Class 7 (< 352,000 particles/m3, 0.5 micron particles) rooms
- Separate Air Handler Units (AHU) providing single-pass air with terminal HEPA filters
- Negative room pressure relative to the surrounding production areas for contamination prevention
- Medical grade carbon dioxide, oxygen, and nitrogen
- Rees Equipment Monitoring System
- Class II Type B3 biosafety cabinets
- Thermo Forma Scientific Model 1950 Reach-In CO2 incubator
- Wheaton Science Model 1862 roller bottle apparatus
- Single use glass stirred tanks (36 liter capacity) for suspension cell banking, protein production, or virus expansion.
- CYTO3 Bioreactor with digital control monitor for pH, dissolved oxygen, gas and media flow rates
- Preparative Liquid Chromatography (LC) systems for downstream purification
- Scalable single-use Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) systems
- Sorval RC3BP centrifuge
- Parallel plate single-use cell culture vessels (multi-tray cell factories) for adherent cell lines